Brake Line

Tonimarie

haha funny. yes I'm alive.

anyway - I was talking to someone about the brake line being busted and they were saying that it would probably cost over $200 to fix and I just wanted to see if that were true... cause I doubt it's that much.

It's bad, and that car is to the point to where something was breaking every week (literally).

Donate the damned thing to charity and write it off on taxes you can file next month.

Which you can't do unless you itemize, and she can't do that with her taxes due to nothing to claim otherwise. The only thing that was breaking on that car was the brakes.

That said, it's freaking cold out, my garage is very full, and any time I spend working on a vehicle needs to be the Jimmy and Formula. :(

Which you can't do unless you itemize, and she can't do that with her taxes due to nothing to claim otherwise. The only thing that was breaking on that car was the brakes.

That said, it's freaking cold out, my garage is very full, and any time I spend working on a vehicle needs to be the Jimmy and Formula. :(

What a crappy roommate! :p

-Marc

Yea the garage is full and the Sable is kind of just sitting in front of the house basically worthless. At least it still starts!

And I can't donate it really... still titled to my mother and she is determined to get something out of it.

The only thing that was breaking on that car was the brakes.

My ass. Did you do any work to it the previous two months before the line broke? I sure as hell did, and yeah, the piece of shit needs destroyed at the very least. IT IS FALLING APART JOE, and not "just the brakes" :rolleyes: