new forum to start all over again...

Ef Love

so, some may know me from ohiohondas. username is the same over there...along with honda-tech.

i've been around these forums for a little less than a year now, and i know i don't know everything, and sometimes i act like it...so yeah if you see me doing this, give me one of these: :asshole: ...

you're probably curious as to what i'm currently driving. well, i'm not driving anything at the moment. I picked up this 90 4spd std hatch as a daily driver so i could get some money together to start living on my own. well, it lasted me a good 60 miles and i love the fact that i payed as much as i did for the car, for 60 miles... don't know if you have this smiley or not, but i'll try it... :roll: (EDIT: it didn't work, but it was supposed to be eyes rolling)

i've been posting a lot on ohiohondas and i'm their offical *post whore*...yeah kinda shitty i'm moving over here isn't it? anyway, i know some people on here, and i thought i'd give it a shot.

later toads

-zach

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the fuck up no0b. You were looking for this... :rolleyes:

If you get out of line, i'll smack you with my strong had ;)

Welcome aboard; make sure you have your sense of humor :)

-Marc

i was looking for CR? :rolleyes: (i'm still gonna use it even though it don't work none)

make sure i have a sense of humor? i have to hang out with you all the time don't i? get it? get it? no? try it again...get it?

anyway, check your pms fuck face :marc:

i was looking for CR? :roll: (i'm still gonna use it even though it don't work none)

make sure i have a sense of humor? i have to hang out with you all the time don't i? get it? get it? no? try it again...get it?

anyway, check your pms fuck face :marc:

No, not looking for CR, looking for the rolleyes smiley. Add "eyes" to the end of roll and it works...No0b :rolleyes::p

-Marc

im not worried i know that the only thing you too were doing is going through Cosmopolitan, giggling and making christmas baskets.

Fag!!!

get back to work

Yeah, but we do all those things naked!! :(

Actually, I should get back to work...shit.

-Marc

so yeah, funny story. i just got "imprisoned" on ohiohondas for a post i made in the "effme" thread about dr.z06.

kinda shitty if you ask me but whatev :lol:

it's cool because horacio's (sp?) mexican ass is like 40 and has to act like a BAMF because he owns an online forum. and is losing his hair and doesn't want to admit it... ;)

oh, and horacio, i know you're reading this/a fake name you used to impersonate someone else/one of your tools. so you can add this to my "imprisonment" or just ban me because either way, your site sucks and is full of greenhorns to imports. (except a few who i actually get along with)