coltboostin nopi... dsm shot out

Guest 83 SB regel

Guest 408turbostang
will you two please just chill out? i mean hell your both into cars along with everybody else on here but just don't sit there and make fun of each others rides i mean hell who cares what kind of car or truck or suv it is and just chill out and enjoy your shit and have fun talking about your ride

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No! you sir chill out, this is the kitchen, people do not get along here which is why it exists, if you don't want to hear them bitch then don't look in the damn thread. Being open minded involves listening to everything, not shutting out what you don't want to hear :)

Actually I haven't said anything about powers car at all. Only thing that is going to make him slow next season is himself.

Nope I'll still make fun of your stupid Envoy that you think is the shit.

Where did I say my Envoy is the shit? Never. It's a nice daily driver no doubt, but far from the shit. Nothing wrong with having a decent DD.

Actually this is my last post about the whole colt thing and shief thing.

1. Jp, I respect your car as being a fast car. I have raced a 600 wheel sti and did alot better then everyone expected. I am not doubting your car as being fast nor am I saying it is the fastest.

2. Shief, you are stupid and ghey...PERIOD

3. Thats it, can we end the colt boostin threads already, even if it is a joke it is annoying. If anything we need more shief threads...

that said import traps 135 weights a little more than the colt and makes 600 whp. Hrrmmmmm

If this was in a Subaru, he must have been lieing to you! :lol: Show me this Subaru, show me his run, show me the race........

And I *might* care....

No, wait it still would not matter. Bahhaha!!! :funny: Again, no dis against Sam, he has flung zero lbs of shit. Powers-Continue to live in your dream world where Sam would have won. I wooped on MUCH Higher HP RWD cars. Unless its making 700+, After 8/5/05, I no longer gave a shit. :wink:

Oh geez. I saw the STI run 135 trap at trails no less. And what makes you think your gt35r is gonna rock everyones world?. That is the same turbo the STI was running with more cubes than you and he could not come around the Z06. I am just telling you why I said what I did. I makes no difference to me if you are living in a dream world. Like you said yourself your stuff blew up and that set up is gone so it doesn't matter anymore.

Well acording to the way you do things. You compare paper to the street you say becasue you have not seen Sams car run a 136 trap he would lose to you. OK

Your motor gave out and you sold your turbo so that is gone and over. You don't have a car currently that runs. I am in the process of putting my car together so we are the same there. On paper I have no issues with you from a roll. My HP to weight ratio is better than yours with your new set up and I can stuff a MUCH larger tire on my car. So until you prove otherwise in the spring I own you from a roll and dig.

Oh geez. I saw the STI run 135 trap at trails no less. .

I saw God when F-in the GF last night. Whats your point? (useless without proof)

And what makes you think your gt35r is gonna rock everyones world?. That is the same turbo the STI was running with more cubes than you and he could not come around the Z06. I am just telling you why I said what I did. I makes no difference to me if you are living in a dream world. .

I had a 60-1 (smaller) turbo last year, and will be running 3 t25's next year. Boost on a budjet bitches.

Like you said yourself your stuff blew up and that set up is gone so it doesn't matter anymore.

Well thats just not true. I simply sold me old set up. I even said, maybe in this thread, if someone wanted to get friskey I will borrow a turbo set up and take their money.

My stuff is all apart now, and very much not blown up.

From this thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17105&page=1&pp=25&highlight=neofest I see this:

in the final i went 12.90 @ 100mph, i lifted @ half track cause i was so far ahead i thought he broke something. then i seen his headlights go up and i tought oh shit so i down shifted to 4th and had to respool my turbo and i went through .08 seconds ahead of alex. so atleast i won and i learned a good leason and i will never lift again in heads up racing. alex's best pass was 11.31 @ 132.xx i believe and mine was 11.82 @ 117.xx with a crappy 60'. also i was only on pump gas yesterday i still have yet to run race gas.

I am not sure if this is the same STI that people are referring to. I am fairly certain the other one (John Shrek?) has gone 130mph but I don't think 135mph?

I will give some serious props to any Sti that makes 600whp, because it is an unreal task that will cost tens of thousands of dollars. Also, because of how much time and effort goes into modding a Subaru.

Now, after reading this rediculous thread (amongst all of the others). Here is what it comes down to, power to weight. Just because a car makes more horsepower doesn't necessarily mean that it will be faster. For example, a 500 whp 2000 lb colt would molest a 600 whp 3500 lb Subaru. The heavier car needs more power to compensate for the amount of weight it's pulling.

If gravity wasn't such a factor in this discussion, then you could say that the Subaru could have destroyed him because he made more power to the wheels. Also, unless both cars were dynoed on the same dynamometer, under the same conditions, then the actual amount horsepower is a very loose term to use. For instance, take that same STi, and go to Buschur in Wakeman. Ask him to do a pull on his dyno, and I guarantee that that same 600whp car will put down numbers in the upper 400 to lower 500whp range. So, a dyno is more of a device used for tuning than anything else. The only way to measure the actuall horsepower is to dyno the car stock, and then dyno it after the upgrades (under similar conditions). After you do that, you just add the hp gain to your stock number.

But who really gives a shit anyway ;)

Actually this is my last post about the whole colt thing and shief thing.

1. Jp, I respect your car as being a fast car. I have raced a 600 wheel sti and did alot better then everyone expected. I am not doubting your car as being fast nor am I saying it is the fastest.

2. Shief, you are stupid and ghey...PERIOD

3. Thats it, can we end the colt boostin threads already, even if it is a joke it is annoying. If anything we need more shief threads...

Bring all the me threads you want. What we don't need is more threads that go "omgz I have a chick that won't leave". Just stop with the name calling, it's starting to hurt my internet feelings.

You post here often?

Maybe you missed the part where I am locked into a 1000$ race with the King of 270.....

Actually I did miss that part, Thanks. But wont you loose to the almighty SUPRA! much less either of the LSx powered vehicles that would more then likely own your ass. thanks though. i dont post often id rather just watch you make an ass of yourself. im not saying my car will because i dont plan on going 10s quite yet but soon enough.

and the whole sam's times at MCIR that track is a A1 shithole and is forsale to .

From this thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17105&page=1&pp=25&highlight=neofest I see this:

I am not sure if this is the same STI that people are referring to. I am fairly certain the other one (John Shrek?) has gone 130mph but I don't think 135mph?

Alex went the 132 with a bad head gasket puking out coolant, I refilled the radiator with the bottled water I had in the truck of my car and we backed it up with another pass of 11.20 at 133. Since then it has done a 135 trap at trails that I witnessed as I sat with my wife and his wife.

I later lined up some races for Alex which went different than he had expected. And the dyno numbers were on a Dyna pack which read lower than most dynojet's.

Actually I did miss that part, Thanks. But wont you loose to the almighty SUPRA! .

WTF?

The only Supra on C-bus has been parked for 2 years no?

much less either of the LSx powered vehicles that would more then likely own your ass. .

WTf?-I mean WTF? Now I can really tell you have not been paying attention. Do you know what these famed LSx power vehicals run?

Oh thats right, much slower than the junkyard heap. Woops!

Colt, haven't we been over this a time or twenty?

Numbers - from a dyno, track times, etc. - give us some, even a good, indication of what a car does/can do, but they don't tell the whole story. I know, you know, and a lot of others here know that lots of things can happen when you put two cars on the street or on the strip, and, at times, the car that is not "supposed" to win, in fact, does.

wow i would still have my money on the zo6 esp once tilley's car is finished . Seeing as the car wont be running the same numbers ya dumbshit.

it is "slower" now but we arent talkin about you gettin whooped on now its this summer. so just duesche it and be happy ok colt?

we still remember its a junkyard heap you have told us quite a bit.

Colt, haven't we been over this a time or twenty?

Numbers - from a dyno, track times, etc. - give us some, even a good, indication of what a car does/can do, but they don't tell the whole story. I know, you know, and a lot of others here know that lots of things can happen when you put two cars on the street or on the strip, and, at times, the car that is not "supposed" to win, in fact, does.

Exactly.

And YOUR boy powers is saying Sam would have waxed me, because he hung with a built Boobaru that traped 135 with a tail wind. How is that any different? At least there is logic to me saying 127-130traps would loose to 135 trap from a roll, or 10.0 would beat 11.0 from a dig. Powers is just speaking straight from the Anus. :lol:

I beat a Bike from a 65ish roll that went 10.4@141 the week before. Do I get a cookie?