New Years Plans

me and my wife are going to marrieta to party at the laffiat with my father. should be fun and i will be drunk.

Most boring place you could have picked. A couple of my friends from down there are planning on coming up here for new years to escape that place for a few days.

Most boring place you could have picked. A couple of my friends from down there are planning on coming up here for new years to escape that place for a few days.

then they must not know the right people.. ill be getting shit faced with the mayor and friends. everytime we go down there we have a blast with the middle-aged. they are fun.. great stories, classy style, and tons of drinks

The wife and I are going to our friends place with all our other friends. We are staying there, so don't have to hold back on the drinking. We will have 2 video cameras up and running so we don't miss or forget anything that happens even as much as we will want to.