Next Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JsANeon

Guest JsANeon

We will be having a meet at the Texas Roadhaouse off Polaris Parkway! The time is still yet to be announced, but has been approved by the restraunt manager! If you all have any questions please post in this thread or shoot me a pm!

Thanks,

Sean

Guest JsANeon
till what time...i dont get off till 11.

Im not to sure, i still havent picked a time to have everyone show up yet...lol! it will probably start around 8pm, and last ahwile, like i said i will post more info throughout the weekend etc.! I would just like to get a good turnout as i was surprised with the last one at BW3's (30+ppl, and was organized within only 24hrs)!!!!

Guest JsANeon
God .. .we might actually ENJOY each others company... or maybe we're just all read yto get out of the fuckin house. I'm getting cabin fever.

haha yeah i feel the same...it is either work all day or sit on my ass at home (which i do at work also) but i expect to see you again aswell as many others, thank you all for the interest so far!

Guest JsANeon
so not be a dumb ass here but you are talking about the 10th right, after this weekend my days are all f*cked up. cause i will definetly be there

haha yeah the 3rd, why are you still drunk?

Hey pat you dont know me but i just clicked on that site for the lan partys in columbus! i didnt know they had one around here,i kept on driving to kentucky and farther to compete in quake4 1v1.So next event ill be going for sure so i can take everyone down in quake4 and get recognized!