Its All Over

street pilot

if it wasn't for the 2 smith turnovers the game wouldn't have even been close!

is it just me or do anyone else agree with me when i say quinn's sister IS A DOG!

it's sad when her prettiest feature is her teeth!

is it just me or do anyone else agree with me when i say quinn's sister IS A DOG! it's sad when her prettiest feature is her teeth!

It's just you; she's not a dog.

Agreed, though, her teeth are pretty.

So were the tits of the chick in yellow seated behind her at the game. :eek:

if it wasn't for the 2 smith turnovers the game wouldn't have even been close!

is it just me or do anyone else agree with me when i say quinn's sister IS A DOG!

it's sad when her prettiest feature is her teeth!

I thought that was Steven Tyler?

The only football game I'll sit through this year, I enjoyed it. So many godamn flags, played again, the game could have gone either way.

She looked like a painted up whore. I'm sure she looks a lot better when she doesn't have mad-clown makeup on.

My ex-g/f went to school w/ the Quinn's. I guess this chick is fuck up; got arrested for exposing herself a week after she graduated HS. Go figure. She said Brady is a total ass too, but the younger sister is pretty cool. I liked how she said she would be rooting for both teams, but every thing the camera went to her, it was cheer for ND and frown on the face for OSU.....that bitch didn't deserve half of that jersey she was wearing. She was just playing it up for the camera, and I said that the first time I saw her on camera weeks ago.

Great game though. I just love how most of the news orginazations flat out said ND will win this game. Nice to prove them all WRONG! :D