Fucking Penn State Kicker!!

coltboostin

Only reason USC is good is because they are in the pac10, if they were a Big Ten team they would be about a 3 or 4 team and there wouldnt have been a heisman for Leinhart

What the fuck ever.......

Yeah Reggie Bush sucks, name a defense in the big ten that could contain him or that USC offense....

Why don't you go ahead and state that Reggie Bush will suck in the NFL too.....

Um, Michigan was the number 3 team in the big ten, and they got their ass handed to them by fucking NEBRASKA!

I need to stop....

Yeah Reggie Bush sucks, name a defense in the big ten that could contain him or that USC offense....

Why don't you go ahead and state that Reggie Bush ....

Well, looks like Texas is having no issue with it.

And he will suck in the NFL.

You guys are insane if you think Bush isn't gonna have a career in the NFL. Even if its just as a Return man/thrid string wide out he will probably still bust heads in that position.

He has close to 100 yard games on his bad days. NFL career will probably be close to how Marshall Faulk was in his better years. Good running back, great recieiving back.

I'm not really a fan of his, but he does some crazy shit and has put numbers up over the year(s) that are hard to argue with.

Why don't you go ahead and state that Reggie Bush will suck in the NFL too.....

Um, Michigan was the number 3 team in the big ten, and they got their ass handed to them by fucking NEBRASKA!

I need to stop....

Bush didnt impress me one bit tonite, if anyone did it was White. Just as i stated above, they suck and are overrated with a bunch of cocky players and coaches.

O yea and last time I checked Michigan was a 5 team in the Big Ten

Bush didnt impress me one bit tonite, if anyone did it was White. Just as i stated above, they suck and are overrated with a bunch of cocky players and coaches.

O yea and last time I checked Michigan was a 5 team in the Big Ten

Man, 177 yards rushing and receiving with a touchdown in the national championship against the best defense they faced all year doesn't impress you? Tough crowd.

I can't wait until USC rapes Texas. Its gonna be a shootout, and USC is gonna come out on top because of superior coaching. Pete Carroll is the Bill Belichick of NCAA football.

EDIT: Predictions...USC 45 Texas 30

Dont quit your day job, you make a terrible fourtune teller.

Lyndell White is the real deal. He means business, Bush is an athlete who will be a no one in the NFL

He reminds me of Jerome Bettis a bit, just not as big. If he bulked up a little, just like him.

You guys are insane if you think Bush isn't gonna have a career in the NFL. Even if its just as a Return man/thrid string wide out he will probably still bust heads in that position.

He has close to 100 yard games on his bad days. NFL career will probably be close to how Marshall Faulk was in his better years. Good running back, great recieiving back.

I'm not really a fan of his, but he does some crazy shit and has put numbers up over the year(s) that are hard to argue with.

More like a ricky Williams. Look at his sucess-and HE also won the Hiesman.