Office Space with things and stuff ...

cjackson

Felt like sharing this moment of my day with you all. I came back to work after my classes and lab was over with today (for most of you who don't know, I work and go to school at DeVry off Alum Creek) and I'm looking at my little paper-clip-caddy-thingy-ma-bobber, that's a technical term, and it didn't look quite right. So naturally I started pulling the paper clips out, all of them are linked together. Like 200 or so. So I took them all out, hooked the two ends together, and wore it around like it was my bling-n-bling to make them look like an ass.

Anyone else have any good office stories?

Every now and then I steal my bosses mouse ball (the ball that makes the mouse move on the screen) and freeze it into an ice-cube tray.

Once when I worked at Qwest a co-worker left his PC on and unlocked, I sent the boss an email....

At my previous job, a co-worker and I tp'd our manager's office. We used an entire roll of tp, you know, the gigantic size industrial stuff. We wrapped it around her desk, phone, chair, everything. We even strung it from the ceiling and had it rigged so that when she opened her door, all of it that was on the ceiling came down on her. That was great.

I've seen you're car in the parking lot before ... I drive the tC that usually parks in the Faculy/Staff section, may also see a blue 92 s-10 with 295 rear tires and 265 front tires, white racing stripes, once upon a time there was a red 86 Fiero GT too

I've seen you're car in the parking lot before ... I drive the tC that usually parks in the Faculy/Staff section, may also see a blue 92 s-10 with 295 rear tires and 265 front tires, white racing stripes, once upon a time there was a red 86 Fiero GT too

Not sure I have seen the red fiero but I have seen a white one with what looks like a ram air setup with the scoop on the roof.

Not sure I have seen the red fiero but I have seen a white one with what looks like a ram air setup with the scoop on the roof.

Not the white car, I was driving the Fiero about 2 years ago. However functional that scoop is, you couldn't pay me to disgrace my car with that hideous thing. It's gay-tarded. There's a couple people from DeVry on here.

Hey, GrandPrixGT guy, did you paint the word "Pontiac" on the back of your car red? I may have seen it the other day at DeVry.

No, its a reflective sticker.

Not the white car, I was driving the Fiero about 2 years ago. However functional that scoop is, you couldn't pay me to disgrace my car with that hideous thing. It's gay-tarded. There's a couple people from DeVry on here.

Heh yeah that thing is hideous.

I've seen your car. You're not the guy who said headers are bullshit for performance are you?

No, I have ported manifolds now and plan to get headers soon.

Did I see you on 71 a few days ago going like 120 and swerving between cars and shit? And then you got off at morse and did the same thing and i follwed you? lol

No, I havent been in that area for a few months.