Bengals Steelers playoff game

99BlownYellowGT

Ghost you're VERY GOOD at starting shit. I KNEW you & Blown Yellow would be startin this thread! He NEVER mean't to hurt Carson, just look at the replay, Steeler player was yellin for a medic after it happened, even Bengal coach after talking to ref knew it wasn't intentional. Football is a tough game, just like when Baltimore player slid into Ben's knee in October & knocked Ben out for 3 weeks -

Additionally as much as it pains me to say this = I'd be happy if the Steelers gave Indy a run for their $$$$ next Sunday. I don't think we can beat them all I hope for is giving them a hell of a game - We'll see =

My mystic powers inform me that the Bengals will win today's game and someone will be chastised for posting this thread in this forum.

Better pay for an upgrade to those powers!

Tough game for me. I hate both teams (Browns fan. Yes, I'm jealous). Hate is too strong a word, but you know what I mean.

Steelers fans suck, but I've been dealing with them for so long that I know how to handle them. I didn't want to have to deal with Bengals AND Steelers fans.

Cleveland, Cincinatti, and Baltimore are now all tied for first place in the AFC North. When will Pittsburgh join them?