ok ok, im new here but this dude deserves it ...

chrismindless

WHo is the kid in the 06 blue STI that cant drive???

I only saw him drive once and i have to say, um, have you ever driven stick before and if so, you are doing it all wrong dude, seriously, you scare me ...

Mommy and Daddy Motorsports strikes again :rolleyes:

I want to see you at an AUtoX so we can teach you how to drive, dude.

You are seriously making SUBY owners look like bad drivers ... work on it, maybe get yourself a, oh i dont know, a civic, and practice on that.

... the clutch will be toast if you dont go easier on it ...

^^^ hahaha i was being nice but if anyone was at the meet yesterday at Texas RH, then you probably saw him revving at 5000rpm as he engaged his clutch and rode that through the parking lot, then saw him -attempt- some digs ... 6000rpm launches that ended with BOG- BOG - BOG - BOG - GO ...

I cant wait til he breaks his car, I want take that second spoiler off his car and smack him upside his head.

like I said, mom and dad motorsports strikes again ...

Guest Evl Mdgt

hey DUDE are you LIKE from the valley like... ? Cuz you sure as hell talk like a wannabe surfer

Anywho... idiot drivers in columbus... go figure. he was probably just having some fun. If he's not harming you... leave him be.

Guest JsANeon
hey DUDE are you LIKE from the valley like... ? Cuz you sure as hell talk like a wannabe surfer

Anywho... idiot drivers in columbus... go figure. he was probably just having some fun. If he's not harming you... leave him be.

what is fun about burning the clutch out of a $30,000 car? i was there aswell and saw it and yes he was just some highschool kid driving what mommy bought him, and wasnt doing a very good job at it!

well if you know the facts behind the story, maybe you would think differently

he just got that car, and learned how to drive it less than a month ago. im so sure when you just learned how to drive stick you were doing the same shit, at least he has the balls to come out to the meets even though he cant drive his car well yet. and btw, i drove his sti and raced that evo and beat him, so it wasnt just bog bog bog.

well if you know the facts behind the story, maybe you would think differently

he just got that car, and learned how to drive it less than a month ago. im so sure when you just learned how to drive stick you were doing the same shit, at least he has the balls to come out to the meets even though he cant drive his car well yet. and btw, i drove his sti and raced that evo and beat him, so it wasnt just bog bog bog.

Awsome i think chris is right on some of his kitchen thread, BTW i learned to drive stick in an parking lot not in the street or at a GTG. I wouldnt wanna trust myself on the road knowing i couldnt drive something IE a sports car like your dudes STI, Maybe you should think about what you say befor you post.

If you cant drive go learn befor you go out to a GTG, I mean Fathers dont give there kids guns then say hey lets go hunting in 5 min , Fuck that the kid would prolly shoot himself or shoot another hunter,

I swear i think some people just cant see whats coming.