bike night 7/23

mrmako777

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fk man i thought i was doin alright in the twisties till i met you guys! oh well guess only time and practice will make me more skilled. i have a lot to learn! thanks for being patient with me!

:cheers:

you will get the hang of it man!!!

and it was great meeting you guys, had a great time up until the ride home, when we all got stuck in stop and go traffic for around a half hour. and dang it my balls are burnt, my left hand feels like a whore just ripped it out of socket, and my neck is as stiff as a board....:mad: but its all good. and thanks for adding some twisties to the occasion chris, it made my day a whole lot better.:)

fk man i thought i was doin alright in the twisties till i met you guys! oh well guess only time and practice will make me more skilled. i have a lot to learn! thanks for being patient with me!

:cheers:

i guess i missed that but like e-flores said, you'll get it. just take your time and don't try to push yourself too hard. i'll try to make it out with you sometime and we can go at a safe pace so you can practice.

you know all the guys ive ridden with before today (3) i have out handled them through all the twisties. of course they ride cruisers and im very familiar with the roads. i have a tough time the first time i go down a new route thats for sure. i realize i still havent realized the full potential of my bike. oh well comes with time i guess. rom anytime you wanna ride (and gimme a few pointers :) ) cool with me

you did good matt, some people would have tried to hang with us without experience, you are one of the few riders around here with a straight head on man :cheers: were all here to help bro

lol thanks bro. at one point i said to myself "fk it man, these guys are good, way more experienced than me. ride your own ride". figured i would be cooler on 2 wheels than i wouldve been on my ass. got 2 kids at home i need to make it to :)

good riders have self controll and stay back when they cannot keep up! You can ride with us anytime!!!! It does take time to get used to twisties on a sportbike,but if you have a good head on your shoulders it will be allot easier to learn.