bike night 7/23

mrmako777

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that sounds like a good spot. i likely wont be able to make it until about 6-615 at the latest. so if you guys can wait that would be awesome. i have to wait until i have a babysitter. jeremy you have my number so text me when you get there

Our group is meeting at QS&L at 6 and rolling downtown at 7:15 to go to party at the point. Bike nite is fun,but their are just too many harley type people there and we like to look at young good looking girls not harley chicks. It will be good times at the point! call me 513-678-7686 and im Brandon

brandon i wont be able to do the point this wed but if the weather remains nice i will try to get out next wed if its still goin on? i assume its an every wed thing?

man, were not really gonna have time to "ride" before, dangit E! this os one more time we will be running around doing biker people stuff instead of really riding, we are going to soon. your making me feel like a squid, haha

well kids, im peacing out, gonna ride for a little bit, looking forward to it, maybe you all can ride after, i gotta head out at around 8,8:30 :(

got lots of work tomorrow