There are some sick Fucks out there!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Well there are some real sick mother fuckers out there. Last night i had to take my oldest Kyle to the ER at childers hos. And while I was out smoking, i started talking to this lady that was there with her 5 year old daughter, come to find out , That poor little girl was there getting a Rape kit done.

I know that 25 year old women have a ruff time with this but a 5 year old, what kind of Sick fuck does something like that to a 5 year old? :mad:

All i can say is, if i knew who it was i'd be in jail for murder, so everyone pray for this little one. it is hard for me to understand why people do shit like this

just put him in prision. that's all you need to do. The rest will take care of itself.

Why? Lots of inmates have families on the outside. With kids of their own. Things aren't very nice for people who victimize children in there from what I hear.

I work at a Juvenile prison, and there are many 16-17 year olds in there for rape. You'd be shocked at some of the shit that kids too. Working 12 hour shifts is not fun, it makes me want to strangle someone by the time I get off work.

Most would be dumbfounded/numbed/shocked/appalled at the amount and type of sexual offenses committed against children in our community. Seriously, sit through one day with me at work and see if you can hold down your lunch.

Castration sounds like a great idea, but, sadly, that wouldn't prevent sexual offenders from reoffending. Many sexual offenders commit their offenses using objects and methods that do not involve the penis (e.g., digital penetration of the child or use of other objects, such as candles, pool sticks, etc.). Additionally, research has demonstrated that chemical castration (i.e., giving sexual predators medications that render them impotent) does not elimintate the rate of sexual offender recidivism. Further, some research from other countries, in which actual castration has been used (i.e., actually severing the offender's penis), demonstrates that a portion of those offenders have reoffended, suggesting that sexual offending is not always related directly to the penis (but, instead, is related to neurochemicals and other stuff in the brain).

Those who commented that jail/prison has a way of paying retribution to sexual offenders are right on the mark. I've worked in all of those settings - from county jails to federal prisons - and in every one it was fascinating (satisfying?) to see retribution meted out to those inmates that committed a sexual offense against children. There are inmates that look forward to little more than sitting around, watching the T.V. for newly convicted guys that were found guilty of sexual offending a child, and then waiting for those guys to get processed and released into the general population. To a one, all of them (i.e., the sexual offenders) got either raped themselves, beat nearly to death (or to death in a few cases), or both. It's not cool to be in jail/prison for sexually offending a child - you will end up getting fucked up.

Yeah jail is absolutely terrible for those guys, they definitely just need to go there.

I'm amazed at how many rights criminals have, like if they break their leg jumping in through your window you can get sued. or how u gotta worry about whooting a burglar in your HOUSE.

its bullshit.

It's not cool to be in jail/prison for sexually offending a child - you will end up getting fucked up.

Luckily for me, I work at a juvenile detention center, its more less jail for juveniles. Once there 90 day sentence is up, they go to Department for youth services. The sex offenders go to the prison in Circleville. Luckily for the kids where I work, they do not share bunks, and we supervise them 15 hours a day, and its usually between 8-15 kids.. so it's not that bad. DYS is a different story. I've heard some pretty messed up stories, as I'm sure you have too. I personally love the freedom to do almost whatever I want. I ask myself everyday whats worth spending time in jail/prison. ESPECIALLY when youre 12 years old. jesus christ.

Luckily for me, I work at a juvenile detention center, its more less jail for juveniles. Once there 90 day sentence is up, they go to Department for youth services. The sex offenders go to the prison in Circleville. Luckily for the kids where I work, they do not share bunks, and we supervise them 15 hours a day, and its usually between 8-15 kids.. so it's not that bad. DYS is a different story. I've heard some pretty messed up stories, as I'm sure you have too. I personally love the freedom to do almost whatever I want. I ask myself everyday whats worth spending time in jail/prison. ESPECIALLY when youre 12 years old. jesus christ.

I didn't mean that working in a jail/prison with sexual offenders will fuck you up (like in the head), I meant that, in my experience, if you go to jail or prison for committing a sexual offense against a child, then you (i.e., anyone) will get fucked up (by other inmates).