Kind of New but Old lol

Guest VTECKILLER

Guest VTECKILLER

Hey just figured Id stop in and say Im back if anyone even remembers me lol.

My name was Steve had a 420a Silver Avenger slow I know lol but my new one should be alot faster with like 30+ psi :D

Welcome back, Your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back, To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well, the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they've turned around.

Who'dve thought they'd lead ya? (Who'dve thought they'd lead ya?) Back here where we need ya? (Back here where we need ya?)

Yeah, we tease him a lot, Cuz we've got him on the spot. Welcome back.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Welcome back. We always could spot a friend. Welcome back. And I smile when I think how you must've been.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome back, Your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back, To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well, the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they've turned around.

Who'dve thought they'd lead ya? (Who'dve thought they'd lead ya?) Back here where we need ya? (Back here where we need ya?)

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Welcome back. We always could spot a friend. Welcome back. And I smile when I think how you must've been.

what.the.fuck.?

:marc2: