Is it too soon???

Skinner

Well, I see it as a way to make money. I doubt the people making movies could care about a tribute. They might say it, but meaning it is a different thing.

The thing is, whether you are ready for it or not, if people say it's a good movie, you will go see it, which = $$$ for them.

Personally, I don't think I would make a movie on it because it may effect some of the people who lost those on the flight.

I lean toward the waiting. Wait a few decades, like with the Titanic. This was a tragity. Let the history channel tell the events, not Hollywood. My .02. Too late now.

actually its was on the discovery channel as a special feature everything ws pieced together from cell phone conversations and did it as a documentary with some re-enactments. They only got to the point where the passengers made it to the cabin. since audio from the cabin was never released to the public and only to family members they did not want to speculate on how things happended out of respect.

But yeah something like this should not have been madefor at least 10 to 20 years. Same with the Oliver Stone movie that is coming out (not sure of the name).

Why would I go watch this? I already know the ending. And they're not going to surprise the hell out of me with anything new.

And unlike the Titanic I don't think it'll have the comic relief of the guy hitting the propeller on the way out.

I saw the Discovery channel special, thought it was OK. Maybe cause it was on the Discovery channel and it seemed normal for them to do something like that. I saw commercials for an A&E channel movie about the event. So, I agree with McGraw, everyone knows what happened and how it ended, so why make more movies and shows about it?

• 2 weeks later...
Saw "flight 93" on A&E tonight, I have to agree, it is still way too soon to be making a movie about this. It found myself to get real upset and angry again. The producers are out of line, in my oponion, to make a movie about this. I think a little bit more time needs to pass, it hasn't even been five years.

way to damn soon..

I dont think that ANY money should be paid to whomever made this movie. IF there were money made, it should ONLY go to the familys of flight 93 and the rest of the family involved in 9/11. I cant elive their lives are being exploited like this.