I'm new but the cars sure arn't

Turbs3000

Hey guys my names Matt, I'm from Northern C-Bus. I've been trying to find car clubs around Ohio to join up in and found this one. I can't wait for meets and such and to meet guys who truly know cars. I'm rollin a Mitsubishi 3000GT, Mazda 626, and a '86 Ford Mustang in which I'm selling at the moment. I love cars and know more then the common person about them but I want to know so much more. The best way to do that is probably to get to know the true car junkies on here! check out my cars here....MY RIDES....

Velcomen.

Willkommen...its not that hard, especially when I'm a dick and keep reminding you:D

To all those that wanna see his rides: right click the link, go to "properties", copy the destination URL, paste it on the browser, and delete the first set of "http://"...

Nice GT. Looks like you've got some good stuff in mind for it.

• 6 months later...
ya its true I go to dublin schools but I have to pay extra for it... I live in columbus but its's worth it when I'm suposed to be going to centinial high school.. if i went there I'd be 2 years behind dublin schools. but dont worry I bought every car I own and no not from money given to be or anything I work hard for my cash ever since I was 14 because when I want something I'm going to make it happen. I pay for the cars the parts,gas, and insurance...so I do it real.

• 2 weeks later...