Funny blonde joke

Gergwheel1647545492

Lol.

I went to the page you posted and saw it was another link and said "Fuck this, why wouldn’t he just post the page that originally had the joke on it? Why post a link with another link on it? Lame, close window."

I just figured out what it was from the two peoples replies without even clicking on the link on the page you posted. Mostly Clark's reply because I'm sure he went around in circles with that for a few minutes and that's why he's pissed. :p

If you fell for that, wow.

That is pretty lame.

Lol.

I went to the page you posted and saw it was another link and said "Fuck this, why wouldn’t he just post the page that originally had the joke on it? Why post a link with another link on it? Lame, close window."

I just figured out what it was from the two peoples replies without even clicking on the link on the page you posted. Mostly Clark's reply because I'm sure he went around in circles with that for a few minutes and that's why he's pissed. :p

If you fell for that, wow.

That is pretty lame.

hell with you Jesse i just joined 25 forums.

Im dumb