Jeeps coming along

89Z24

I posted some pictures when I first got it but Ive been doing some work on it and pretty proud of it so I figured Id show it off, especially since I've seen a few other offroading posts on here lately so if anyones up to hit the trails and have a little fun let me know. I didnt spend a bunch of money on this thing to have it spend all its time on pavement.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2102589

2.5 4 banger, a lot of the 4.0s i looke at were quite a bit more, and this was the first car I ever financed on my own so I went cheaper, it does fine with the tires I have on it now but when i go to 33's im prolly going to need to do some regearing

Jeep is dumping the 4.0 I-6 in the new 07 wrangler actually, kinda sad but i believe they are replacing it with a 3.8 V6. Ive read a few articles about the Rubicons and theyre going to be pretty badass, I believe theyre beefing up the axles, electronic disconecting sway bar and plenty of other new goodies to add to the front and rear lockers and 4 to 1 transfer cases on the Rubis now.