ME losing to linn :):)

98fiveseven1647545503

With the head phones on, that sounded pretty sweet. Linn, how much are you spraying there and what modifications are done to your car? Last time I seen it, you had a cut-out and I thought you had headers but can't remember...

With the head phones on, that sounded pretty sweet. Linn, how much are you spraying there and what modifications are done to your car? Last time I seen it, you had a cut-out and I thought you had headers but can't remember...

lid, long tubes, ory, 160 thermostat, cut-out, and a tune my car only made 331 rwhp NA. i beat cars that on paper should walk me every weekend. denny is a good example in a c5 that made 357 rwhp

a decent size shot was in last weekend

lid, long tubes, ory, 160 thermostat, cut-out, and a tune my car only made 331 rwhp NA. i beat cars that on paper should walk me every weekend. denny is a good example in a c5 that made 357 rwhp

a decent size shot was in last weekend

very nice. Have you and Ben (with the white 01 SS) ran yet? I've ran him quite a few times and we're pretty even on the highway until we hit about 115-120, then I have the advantage. From a dig, I stomp him just because I've got the automatic and a stall, but from a 40 he gets me from the start.

Once I get the car back out of storage I'll run you sometime. You should walk me pretty good depending on what mph we run from but I would like to compare my car to yours before I buy heads.