Black SRT4 on 270?

rugster

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JsANeon

if it was a girl then she has stg2 and a front mount = nothing special at all

maybe her mods have changed since,but stg2 is a big waste of money to most ppl and doesnt have very good gains. It also makes the car run pig ass rich which is not what you want to make the most power on these cars let alone any.

anyways could you explain more on how the runs went and what not?

Guest JsANeon
those srt4s impressed me. i took a ride in one tonight for the first time and then i had to run him. he had the stage 3 kit with methanol injection.

hmmmmm really??? you may have to introduce me, my buddy ordered stg3 but it probably wont be here for a few months??? so just let me know if you can get ahold of him and tell him another SRT owner would like to meet up!

if it was a girl then she has stg2 and a front mount = nothing special at all

maybe her mods have changed since,but stg2 is a big waste of money to most ppl and doesnt have very good gains. It also makes the car run pig ass rich which is not what you want to make the most power on these cars let alone any.

anyways could you explain more on how the runs went and what not?

Her viper badge is on order, and once it gets here.... man is that shit gonna be fast!

It was the skinny guy with the piercings i think...I have my winter wheels/tires on so idk how fast we started cuz the speedo is off by like 10ish but it seemed pretty high...70 or so. He started about 2 lengths ahead of me and i pulled back to his bumper but I shut down around 120 cuz I missed my exit and Im not so sure the winter tires could take much more. I wouldnt call it a kill by any means since i never technically got ahead...but i think from a normal 40 roll or dig the outcome would have been much more in my favor.

Guest JsANeon
Her viper badge is on order, and once it gets here.... man is that shit gonna be fast!

HEY......................blow me

go talk to PVO or DCX about the developement for the SRT-4 then come talk to me....and the stock "ram" badge is ugly as hell. and by no means does it make my car faster i just like the way it looks and so do MANY others.

<insert mean smilie here>

hmmmmm really??? you may have to introduce me, my buddy ordered stg3 but it probably wont be here for a few months??? so just let me know if you can get ahold of him and tell him another SRT owner would like to meet up!

And the stage 3 is a bigger waste of money, if you're going to get the stage 3 you might as well go bigger turbo and get out of mopar. The only advantage of doing the stages is to keep the warranty and with stage 3 it is voided.

Anyway, I highly doubt that another SRT owner will want to meet you when they see you pull up with that viper badge, I'm embarrassed for you.

JSaNeon

go talk to PVO or DCX about the developement for the SRT-4 then come talk to me....and the stock "ram" badge is ugly as hell. and by no means does it make my car faster i just like the way it looks and so do MANY others.

Viper badges are gay

PonyPimptress

Neons are lame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nther

eric you are dead to me

rugster

It was the skinny guy with the piercings i think...

yeah thats ryan. :)

Guest JsANeon
And the stage 3 is a bigger waste of money, if you're going to get the stage 3 you might as well go bigger turbo and get out of mopar. The only advantage of doing the stages is to keep the warranty and with stage 3 it is voided.

Anyway, I highly doubt that another SRT owner will want to meet you when they see you pull up with that viper badge, I'm embarrassed for you.

Actually.....i am not going stg3 but may if the money is good within the next few months. and just to let ya know....that the fastest srt4 out there is on stg3. (not big turbo) oh and stg3 doesnt keep your warranty either but to me that doesnt matter because the dealership knows alot of my mods and im sure they can see an after market fuel rail with n2o solenoids etc etc.

You obviously dont know much about these cars and should probably do some research before you type stupid shit. oh and i will pull up and be proud of my "viper" badge as like i said many ppl like it including alot of the other srt owners.

Guest JsANeon
re-read her post sean she said that stg 3 VOIDS warranty. btw what dealership do you go to. just wondering.

sorry....but i guess i just get worked up when there are other srt owners out there that think they are mr/mrs know it all and have done damn near no research on these cars. I go to Carriage Town up here in Delaware......but like said i may get stg3 with my friends DCX discound code which only makes it a little over 2grand.

and cougar i would love to take you for a ride with or without the 50trim, as they can be way over rated sometimes.

Actually.....i am not going stg3 but may if the money is good within the next few months. and just to let ya know....that the fastest srt4 out there is on stg3. (not big turbo) oh and stg3 doesnt keep your warranty either but to me that doesnt matter because the dealership knows alot of my mods and im sure they can see an after market fuel rail with n2o solenoids etc etc.

You obviously dont know much about these cars and should probably do some research before you type stupid shit. oh and i will pull up and be proud of my "viper" badge as like i said many ppl like it including alot of the other srt owners.

First off I never said you were going stage 3, I said it DOESN'T keep the warranty, and yeah the Viper badge is gay as hell, I'm sure people who like it have either A) Bad taste or B) They are lying to you so you don't feel gay. Which you really are.

Guest JsANeon
First off I never said you were going stage 3, I said it DOESN'T keep the warranty, and yeah the Viper badge is gay as hell, I'm sure people who like it have either A) Bad taste or B) They are lying to you so you don't feel gay. Which you really are.

hey you dont even know me....so please refrain from typing ignorant ass shit. and you cant judge something just from a few ppl's opinions, sorry it just doesnt work that way. so once again just state your opinion and be done with it.

<insert mean smilie here>

Blow you? I thought you were female based on the car you drove....