Stuff forsale

stealthmonkey

My buddy had a rental house skip out on him so he has this stuff forsale.

Kenmore Washer and two Driers.dunno if they work. OBO

Corsair Dishwasher Doesnt know if it works OBO

Keg Cooler with Tap. Dont know if works OBO

15" and 17" Nec monitor OBO

I also have a Gateway Computer forsale. PIII 550 128mb SDRAM. 15gb harddrive. Modem, and basic video card. $75 OBO (Great for Email and Webbrowsing.)

The washer and dryer look pretty old. Probably like mid 80's ish. But look very clean like no scatches etc.. The keg cooler looks pretty old as well. but its a keg cooler with tap.

Sry mike i dont want to list a price cause this stuff has to go. Evan if you want the washer and dryer just come pick them up and they are yours. Keg cooler I have to offer to Sully first. Starting price is $10 from mike unless you want to pay more.

Sully $10 and you'll need to come get it soon.

The washer and dryer look pretty old. Probably like mid 80's ish. But look very clean like no scatches etc.. The keg cooler looks pretty old as well. but its a keg cooler with tap.

Sry mike i dont want to list a price cause this stuff has to go. Evan if you want the washer and dryer just come pick them up and they are yours. Keg cooler I have to offer to Sully first. Starting price is $10 from mike unless you want to pay more.

Sully $10 and you'll need to come get it soon.

Let me know when/where to pick it up at. PM'd you my cell #.