The man is trying to keep us down! read!

Berto

My thoughts exactly. I've been preaching this since the smoking ban idea started. If they can take away the right of a private business owner to allow patrons to smoke, they can slowly start taking away more rights.

Smoking kills, strippers do not (unless provoked)

In Windsor you put a dollar or a "looney" as they call it, In your mouth "dirty i know" And they pick them up with there tits.

+1 for strippers in canada +2 for only having to be 19 to go and exsperiance a good time befor your 21:thumbup:

Thank god they took the dollar bill out of print, it wouldn't be nearly as fun. :p

Thank god they took the dollar bill out of print, it wouldn't be nearly as fun. :p

Not to mention the exchange rate when I went. And if you think that is rad the lapdance I got made me buy 5 more later that night, lol

After we got home the kids i went with were so stoked they slept all day then traveled back up there to party the very next night , we lived 5 hrs away!