EATS V8s ?

Buck531

Look. The ONLY .. ONLY reason I posted this is the license plate. That's it. I don't go driving around Columbus looking for cars posting on here "OMG, I saw this pimp ass Civic with a HUGE wing on it.. are you on here?".

The license plate caught my eye. That's all. Eat a dick.

black STi w/ a middle age guy driving it? i usually see it coming down havens corners rd from the blacklick area, into gahanna. seen it a few times. it is clean. and IIRC, (and i may be thinking of another one) i believe he has a different spoiler. it looks stockish, but you can tell its not an STi spoiler. i like it

black STi w/ a middle age guy driving it? i usually see it coming down havens corners rd from the blacklick area, into gahanna. seen it a few times. it is clean. and IIRC, (and i may be thinking of another one) i believe he has a different spoiler. it looks stockish, but you can tell its not an STi spoiler. i like it

I just saw it at the post office in blacklick last week.

He's my neighbor, lives in stepping stone. He's an older guy; used to be the head of all of McDonald's racing teams. His suspension/brakes are all done by Quantum, and he's considering a FMIC conversion, but other than the handling mods + GReddy turbo timer, he's stock on the engine. He's an awesome guy, and he took me to trails and introduced me to Jim+Toni Yates and Tony Schumacher, along with all their crew guys. Fucking awesome adventure. I don't know how much he races, but he did give me the keys to that once and told me to "let her loose".

He's my neighbor, lives in stepping stone. He's an older guy; used to be the head of all of McDonald's racing teams. His suspension/brakes are all done by Quantum, and he's considering a FMIC conversion, but other than the handling mods + GReddy turbo timer, he's stock on the engine. He's an awesome guy, and he took me to trails and introduced me to Jim+Toni Yates and Tony Schumacher, along with all their crew guys. Fucking awesome adventure. I don't know how much he races, but he did give me the keys to that once and told me to "let her loose".

Then you might want to inform him there are a LOT of V8's in the area of all makes that he won't be "eating" any time soon.

stepping stone is right there before RNA rd by the elem. school right? chateugay way and all that?

If your driving towards Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd. look for the JCC sign on the right, then look directly across the street to the left. That would be Stepping Stone. You really can't miss either one.

It's a shame I've never ran into this guy during a trip to my parents house. I've always wanted to loose to a STI. ;)

13.5 is what theye always advertised @ when you see the spec sheet in the magazines

i thought thats where stepping stone was. i delivered pizza out there and it sounded familiar...just havent been doing it for a while...youre pretty close to me then...just down HC rd

13.5 is what theye always advertised @ when you see the spec sheet in the magazines

i thought thats where stepping stone was. i delivered pizza out there and it sounded familiar...just havent been doing it for a while...youre pretty close to me then...just down HC rd

If you ever see a silver E36 M3 (now with 5-spoke Modas...winter), thats my dad. yes its stock, no he doesn't race hahaha