Anybody have a wide band a/f(UEGO) gauge???

CJINOHIO03

Guest JsANeon
NGK... AFX the AEM only reads to a certain extent...but i cant rember where and what? Im sure the readings it doesnt show are normaly never seen anyways, but I have heard great things from both. The Innovative ones are supposed to be the best though.

I have the Innovate LM-1 with the rpm kit. It works pretty well however the software leaves something to be desired. Haven't had time yet to crack open the datafiles and try doing my own interpretation, but the guides say its doable.

PLX is coming out with a unit that will use the NTK sensor, we have a prototype unit from them now. Any of the units that use the NTK sensor are good.

As far as units that use the LSU, Zeitronix takes the cake (we have 2 of them, they work great).

Yeah and the NGK sensor is $399!!

A Bosch sensor is $80

Joshua

An NTK sensor costs $200-$225 depending on where you get it from.

I am on my 4th Bosch sensor on a trailored car that hardly sees any action in the big picture of sensor longevity. The placement of the sensor has much to do with how long it will last (particularly on a turbocharged car).

You can't datalog with an AEM UEGO unless you have an EMS.

hahahahahahaha try again

actually you can, they tell you how to log using an rs232 plug and hyperterminal. ive had/messed with almost all of the diffrent widebands out there. and nothing compares to the aem unit. the closet to it right now is the dynojet verson. and i have no experience except for the fact it costs a shit load more. i used to be in love with techedge. untill i myself had a fuck load of problems with em on my bike. nothing compares with the aem unit for instalation easyness/ quality. there is no other boxes like the others. just a sensor and guage. everything is internal. for the people saying it doesnt read low or high enuf; out of all the vehicles we have tuned, never have we had to run an airfuel fatter than 11.00 and we all know if it says 17:1 than it wont for very long

im not here to argue with anyone. youll get what u want despite what i say. if anyone has anymore questions. stop by the shop and ill gladdly run you through the aem program. :p

hahahahahahaha try again

actually you can, they tell you how to log using an rs232 plug and hyperterminal. ive had/messed with almost all of the diffrent widebands out there. and nothing compares to the aem unit. the closet to it right now is the dynojet verson. and i have no experience except for the fact it costs a shit load more. i used to be in love with techedge. untill i myself had a fuck load of problems with em on my bike. nothing compares with the aem unit for instalation easyness/ quality. there is no other boxes like the others. just a sensor and guage. everything is internal. for the people saying it doesnt read low or high enuf; out of all the vehicles we have tuned, never have we had to run an airfuel fatter than 11.00 and we all know if it says 17:1 than it wont for very long

im not here to argue with anyone. youll get what u want despite what i say. if anyone has anymore questions. stop by the shop and ill gladdly run you through the aem program. :p

I'm certainly not arguing with you and it seems to me now as we are talking about two different products here. I am referring to the traditional UEGO controller (part # 30-2301). I think you are talking about the integral gauge/probe unit that has serial out (part # 30-4100).

I have had an EMS and UEGO in my car for 3 years now and know how it operates. Sorry that we weren't on the same page product wise but there was no need to get all wound up about it :)