look at this nice car

turbosi44

THE CAR IS A FAST AND FURIUS CAR, LETHERS YELLOW AND BLACK RACING SEATS,EXAUSTER IS CHANGED,ANGEL LIGTHS, CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS, RACING 18 INCH RINS,ALMOST NEW TIRES THEY ARE A SPECIAL TIPE OF TIRES, HAS A RACING CLUTCH,HAS BMW Z3 FENDERS, BODYKIT, WINGS, THE CAR IS ALL MODIFDED I SPEND MORE THAN 12000 ON THIS CAR JUST TO MODIFED HIM, MORE THAN 400 HP, CARBON FIBER HOOD, CAME WITH A SOUND SYSTEM, 3 10INCH MTX SUBWOFEER GREAT DEAL

nice description. to bad i can't see the pics of it. (work blocks the pics)

Q: Cna thes car beet a new trans am with sweeet new exhauster tips and a rotater splint that is rated at 354.23 HP. just wonting to no because my buddy has won and i need a car that can beet him!!! i am very interested????? please let me know....thanks

A: what kind cars does he have?, and this car is fast belive me and if you are interest, you can do a test drive and see for yourself

hahahahaha

So its been relisted. I sent him the following question:

Could you convert this to front wheel drive for me before purchase? Has the muffler bearing been replaced? How about the discombobulator? Those need to be replaced on Cobras at 100K. Does the exhauster over heat? Just curious. I had that problem on mine. It got so hot I couldn't touch it. Do you know how much horsepower was added by the fenders and hood? I heard it should add around 20hp. Do you have pics of the exhauster? I'd really like to see them if so. Thanks.

It has been relisted here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4614535703

Q: Hey, is this the car from the video where a car, bike, and jet all race? With 400hp, how does it stay on the ground? Is the back bumper messed up from dragging it on the ground or do you drift it? Would you consider trading it for my pimped out yugo, or at least racing for pink slips? I stuck a big block in the yugo, but left it front wheel drive so I could get traction. Do you think I could make the cobra front wheel drive so it'd hook up? Thanks.

Feb-19-06

A: i dont think you can make the cobra fwd because if you did, belive me i would do it a long time ago

That is the funniest shit I have ever read.

My Opinion is that it IS better than a stock Cobra. <----period

From a guy who names himself ULTRA CAMARO

not quite sure i take your opinion.

They took a cool car and totaly riced it . the inside made baby jesus himself apear in front of me and start crying. ....