someone trashed an Enzo

copperhead

You know that the owner was driving.

That said, he did the smartest thing possible in an event like that. He gave them prosecutor nothing to use against him. They can't charge him OVI if they can't PROVE he was driving. Same goes for the drag racing. Depending on how far they want to dig into it, obviously DNA test on the airbag will be proof.

i wonder if they would sell the engine?

It's scrap. The Enzo was designed much like an F1 car, in a wreck, the engine breakes away and you are clear of its mass. No airbags, just you in your carbon fibre shell. I've seen 2 enzo crashes so far, and hte cars seem to be doing very well. The first one, there was just no surviving.

The Enzo was designed much like an F1 car, in a wreck, the engine breakes away and you are clear of its mass. No airbags, just you in your carbon fibre shell.

Well this one has airbags :rolleyes: everyone is an expert here... in the video it said there was blood on the driver's air bag, and the guy had blood on his mouth. I'm sure they will DNA test it and prove he was driving. It also said the guy blew a .09.

BTW new show idea "CSI MALIBU" :o

Most millionaires dont have high intellegence. It was a random german named dietrich who I dont know but I let him drive my FERARRI ENZO who ran off into the hills. Oh, I know my lip is bleeding, and theres blood on the airbad on the driver's side, but i was in the passenger seat...sounds pretty believable to me...riiiiiiiiggght

He got drunk, tried to show off, crashed on a perfectly straight road

sad thing is, Ferrari is supposed to screen owners. You dont choose to buy an Enzo, Ferrari tells you your alloed. Looks like then need an IQ test.

Not true you can buy 10 right now including a FXX for anything over 2.9 million...

all you need is a fat bank account....

I understand to buy from Ferrari in 2003 for 650,000 Ferrari picked you, but the cars are made and that is over now.....

http://www.drautos.com/search/srResults.asp?sessionkey={9F0C435A-7274-4713-B304-FE331E711FBE}&modelid=35&cat=true&from=crs&catid=1&catdesc=Exotic/Sports&makeid=31&makename=Ferrari&modelname=Enzo&firstyear=&lastyear=&stateid=

Guest FBody Addict

i wonder what would happen if you did spray it.......

anyway, sprint boats use the same driver isolation idea to protect boat pilots when their watercraft desintegrates at 100+, except theirs float

sad thing is, Ferrari is supposed to screen owners. You dont choose to buy an Enzo, Ferrari tells you your alloed. Looks like then need an IQ test.

That was true with the F40 and F50, but the Enzo goes to who can afford it.