FS: 1990 Chevy FULL SIZE Blazer

FormulaMatt

I have a 1990 Full size blazer with the 350 and 700r4. It runs and drives perfect, 4 wheels works flawless. The body though, like all of them, has rust. The passenger rear wheel well is the worst on the outside. On the inside it needs the rockers and floor pans replaced. I do already have all replacement floor pans and rockers to fix it. Right now it has the stock wheels on it with 31x10.5x15's on it. I have a set of weld racing typhoons wheels in 15x12 for it but not on it. They include a set of 33x12.5x15's but they are pretty worn but still have some life. With some work this could be one hell of a blazer. I have already started sanding and primering the outside. It was painted black but now its mostly flat primer black. Let me know if you want to see it and Ill send you my addy. Its not currently licensed so I cant meet you anywhere with it, but we can drive it around my neighbor hood. I want 1600 out of it with out the weld wheels and tires and 2000 with. But I am willing to negotiate. Let me know. Ill be around.