Free Honda dealership repairs

MrMeanGreen

PDF letter link below:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/attachm...9&d=1140553277

Honda is giving free service for the vehicles listed below. Give your dealer or the # on the letter a call with your VIN number to see if it is qualified.

• 1995 models: Honda Accord V6, Acura NSX, Acura 2.5TL
  • 1996 models: All models
  • 1997 models: All models (except for the Honda Passport, Acura Integra Type-R, Acura SLX)

You receive:

1. At 50k-75k miles, you get a free emissions inspection and any repairs or replacements.
  2. At 75k - 150k miles you get another free emissions inspection and you also get new spark plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap, rotor and oil change for free.
  3. Emissions warranty has been extended to 14 years
  4. You can get reimbursed if you paid for any of the above emmissions parts or repairs.

There is no catch. Roush Honda called my buddy Pat (CLBSINVADERS) and said that his 96 Accord was recalled and they listed all the stuff they were going to replace for free. It was a a lot of $ in stuff. Full exhaust system, plugs and wires, some other stuff related to the electrical system. Seems like a good deal to me.

That piston slap shit is so overrated. My ex's Neon has it BAD when it's cold out, hasn't affected how it runs at all. My g/f's Jetta (pre totaling it) was 11 years old, had slap when cold, and ran just peachy. My Avalanche will have an almost inaudiable slap for a few seconds when it is really cold out. I'm not worried at all.