i"M BACK WITH ANOTHER CALL OUT

Guest iwillbeking270

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The intake is off the Formula, the new heads will be back from M&M Friday, the tranny is being rebuild with a 4000 stall added, and 14psi will be pushed with fuel supplied by new 60# injectors.

Fear it, not-Sam :D

So they say... if you dont mind my asking, when did you drop off your heads at M&M? They have had mine for over a month and I am starting to think I am getting the shaft because it is only a "small" job during race-prep season. Its getting a bit irritating hearing all the different excuses. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chpmnsws6
are you fucking stupid.

don't make you first post a completely stupid one in an ancient thread that contributes absolutely nothing to this board

hey thanks man! talk about a warm welcome :eek:

sorry for trying to bring humor in already :(

ok so since you al flamed me before i figured i would get the car finished up and come back to see whats up? anyways i would first like to call out this "hwilli" guy since he thinks he is such a hard ass....and hell maybe even his girlfriend too?

well in order for u to be king of 270 sounds like u need a real racer to go against but then again y use the freeway everyone knows drag racing is the way to go.

well in order for u to be king of 270 sounds like u need a real racer to go against but then again y use the freeway everyone knows drag racing is the way to go.

Who let this clown out of the special education classroom?

Chromosomal abnormalties for the lose.