Best sounding Stang. Ever. :)

nurkvinny

I'll solve the debate right now that motor sucks, no lsx motor is worth a shit.....

That car is gay it'll never make it down the track

buy a merlin 800 cube and put it in a rail car then its made buy you. not chebby or dorf

and on an ending note hes prolly going to run cheap street, jeff dean did the same swap almost and went 10s cuz its cheap

dont get your panties in a bunch the first part is sarcasm :)

I'll solve the debate right now that motor sucks, no lsx motor is worth a shit.....

That car is gay it'll never make it down the track

buy a merlin 800 cube and put it in a rail car then its made buy you. not chebby or dorf

and on an ending note hes prolly going to run cheap street, jeff dean did the same swap almost and went 10s cuz its cheap

dont get your panties in a bunch the first part is sarcasm :)

you can't even wread

Gay. Not the swap, but the whole show. The baddest sounding motr in the world isn't the the baddest shit when its in a garage reving like Hill'rice'billy.

The best sounding stang I've ever heard actualy ranks highly in th ebest sounding engines ever. It was a 347 in a fox that runs AIX in NASA. Who cares what it sounds like at idel, you should have heard this thing howling down Mid Ohios back straigh at every bit of 9000RPM, jesus god that sounded awsome.

#1, Porsche GT.

The baddest sounding motr in the world isn't the the baddest shit when its in a garage reving like Hill'rice'billy.

Calm down. :)

I wasn't all that impressed with the actual engine. Just wanted to stir the pot on a slow evening. That is the actually the first LSx swapped stang I had ever seen.

look at that throttle response!

I hope your not being serious.

That engine bay looks like crap (i know it's prob not done), especially with the coils going across the back like that. Gay.

Yes SB Ford engines do sound better than Chebby's. And I'm a Chevy fan.

Guest My12SecGT
I hope your not being serious.

That engine bay looks like crap (i know it's prob not done), especially with the coils going across the back like that. Gay.

Yes SB Ford engines do sound better than Chebby's. And I'm a Chevy fan.

I was most def. not being serious. Slowest throttle response ive ever seen.