Very Extreme Roid Freak Explodes (vid)

Guest richyrich

He was injecting synthol in addition to steroids. Testosterone in itself will not make you look like a mutated freak. By injecting this oil like substance directly in the muscle it gives it a fuller appearance. By constantly injecting your biceps and triceps with dirty bacteria laden needles into abscess left by the absent synthol that your body has absorbed, you get massive infections.

This stuff is very popular in central and Latin America. It is absolutely fake muscle thus the lack of striations or realistic definition. Greg Valentino is a disgrace to the bodybuilding world.

Further rant... I was disappointed in that TLC special. It was so one sided that it should have had a disclaimer. The fact is that steroids, used properly, have never been linked to long term side effects. Not a single long term study that has been conducted as concluded that heart disease or liver cirrhosis result from the long term consumption or injection. Those doctors that are abhorrently against it, you will notice, always make speculations that "in the next x amount of years we will definitely see numerous deaths that can be directly attributed to steroid use. Fact is, steroids have been around for the better part of 30 years and no concrete link exists. The fact of the matter is that with the increased understanding and engineering of the substances, the side effects that do occur are dealt with much more effectively. The media and congress have concentrated on perpetuating the misconception that it is a deadly drug when, in fact, it is not.

Done.

just out of curiousity, why would you spam that particular video? im confused.

good info on the steroids, btw.

No idea. However, if you were to look up his previous posts, you would see that they are all just links back to his site.

He also used an IP spoofer when logging in here.

He was injecting synthol in addition to steroids. Testosterone in itself will not make you look like a mutated freak. By injecting this oil like substance directly in the muscle it gives it a fuller appearance. By constantly injecting your biceps and triceps with dirty bacteria laden needles into abscess left by the absent synthol that your body has absorbed, you get massive infections.

This stuff is very popular in central and Latin America. It is absolutely fake muscle thus the lack of striations or realistic definition. Greg Valentino is a disgrace to the bodybuilding world.

Further rant... I was disappointed in that TLC special. It was so one sided that it should have had a disclaimer. The fact is that steroids, used properly, have never been linked to long term side effects. Not a single long term study that has been conducted as concluded that heart disease or liver cirrhosis result from the long term consumption or injection. Those doctors that are abhorrently against it, you will notice, always make speculations that "in the next x amount of years we will definitely see numerous deaths that can be directly attributed to steroid use. Fact is, steroids have been around for the better part of 30 years and no concrete link exists. The fact of the matter is that with the increased understanding and engineering of the substances, the side effects that do occur are dealt with much more effectively. The media and congress have concentrated on perpetuating the misconception that it is a deadly drug when, in fact, it is not.

Done.

Are you a doctor...? I have a lot of a material that even proper use of steroids can cause long term damage, but its ok I forgot you're an excersise physilogist. There are reasons some drugs are illegal.

I am neither, nor am I advocating steroid use. Under proper supervision with controled cycling and PCT the side effects can be mittigated and long term effects limited to that of moderate alcohol consumption.

So... citing your material would have been a pretty obvious step.

Note: I have never used steroids nor do I intend to.