Need ideas for "initial" plates

MrMeanGreen

In cutting my costs, I'd like to forgoe the personalized tags this year ($38) and go with initial tags ($15) for the Formula.

I'm really not sure what to get, though, as the BMV has some weird rules about intial tags. The only ones that match their rules that I can think of are "LS1" and LS6", which are both taken. The rules are as follows:

An initial reserve plate may contain:

• Three letters (ABC).
  • Three letters and one number (1- 9) or one number (1-9) and three letters (ABC 1 or 1 ABC).
  • Two letters (AB).
  • Two letters and one number (1-9) or one number (1-9) and two letters (AB 1 or 1 AB).
  • Two letters and two numbers (1-99) or two numbers (1-99) and two letters (AB 75 or 75 AB).
  • Two letters and four numbers (1-9999) or four numbers (1-9999) and two letters (AB 2345 or 2345 AB).
  • One letter and five numbers (1-99999) or five numbers (1-99999) and one letter (A 12345 or 12345 A).
  • Numbers 28801 through 999999.

So there's my rules, and I don't the imagination to think of something cool enough. I'd like something along the lines of the car: 1998 Formula, 5.7L, supercharged, pretty quick and fast, etc. Also, these are Collector tags to boot.

if your a true firebird/ gm guru and you hang out with all gurus then get what you want they will get it and so will a big handfull of the public, but i will tell you that it will get real old having to explain your plate all the time

frmash= from ash phenoix (sp?) thats the best i got