St. Patty's Day Party

Casper

in

Ben I will bring some crutches for that sat :p

You can fucking suck my balls sir. Plus, I own crutches... and a knee brace... thanks to the Halloween party and certain individuals not being able to control themselves while drunk.

You ever go to a movie and right away you know how it is going to end? It doesn't mean it's a bad movie.

I wish I didn't have a birthday party to go to. This will be a fun party if it is anything like Halloween. Ben + beer is always quality entertainment.

Jesse: Ben will need you to keep him away from cops (his anniversary from him overnighter is coming up). Also you may already have this, but any first aid equipment. There is no telling what Ben will accomplish.

You ever go to a movie and right away you know how it is going to end? It doesn't mean it's a bad movie.

I wish I didn't have a birthday party to go to. This will be a fun party if it is anything like Halloween. Ben + beer is always quality entertainment.

Jesse: Ben will need you to keep him away from cops (his anniversary from him overnighter is coming up). Also you may already have this, but any first aid equipment. There is no telling what Ben will accomplish.

first aid kit -- check

crutches -- check

knee brace -- check

lots of ice -- check

emergency numbers on fridge -- check

sober driver to take me to the hospital -- fuck...

first aid kit -- check

crutches -- check

knee brace -- check

lots of ice -- check

emergency numbers on fridge -- check

sober driver to take me to the hospital -- fuck..

Be adviced, this is the standard gear list for all outtings with Ben.