Normal town!

Cougar1647545494

Uh...that wasn't anywhere close to being funny. That was pretty god damn retarded.

Shut up you tard and stop trying to go along with the band wagon. If you're so damn insulted by watching this and thinking it's a waste of time. Go look at Sam's NWS thread, it's for people like you.

It's ok. Everyone knows what band wagon you ride on :rolleyes:

One full of people who don't post retarded ass videos. Stop searching google video for "man love" and get back to racing old men in Tauruses with your Cooter. :woowoo:

This coming from someone who drive an Avenger? I'm highly offended. :rolleyes:

If you don't like my car, fuck off, I could give two shits what you think.[/QUOte]

Lol homo. You left out the part where I also drive a turbo 280z. You on the other hand, only drive a gay car.

Lol homo. You left out the part where I also drive a turbo 280z. You on the other hand, only drive a gay car.

Not the point. Either way, calling me what not doesn't and never will make you any cooler, but you'll never realize that. Just because it's sexy and women love it doesn't make it gay, but I guess you don't know too much about women either. Let me go out and get a car that makes guys want to talk to me... Yea, right. :rolleyes:

Yeah women love incredibly common, slow cars :confused:

Most women know nothing about cars, they just see something pretty and think its hot shit. You terd. So you're right, women love common slow cars, but 240's on the other hand, wow, you don't see those everyday. They just jump right out their panties all wet and ready for action. Way to be original.

Most women know nothing about cars, they just see something pretty and think its hot shit. You terd. So you're right, women love common slow cars, but 240's on the other hand, wow, you don't see those everyday. They just jump right out their panties all wet and ready for action. Way to be original.

It's a 280Z, not a 240sx, retard. I haven't seen one on the road in nearly a year. Most women have never seen one in their lives, so at the very least I get a lot of conversations started over it, and more often than not they want a ride in it. I'm sure there are plenty of 12 year old chicks who are quite impressed by a stock cougar with rims, though. To each his own.

This is fun, someone put this in the kitchen lol.

Lol. No wonder, he's your friend cot-y. Go figure, I give up. I see no need in defending my car when this had nothing to do with it in the first place. Your the one that brought up the cars you asshat. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was a 280, those cars are pretty cool but you shouldn't be such a douche. You should've learned in high school that making fun of other people doesn't make you cooler, smarter, or stronger, apparently you have some growing up to do.

If this goes to the kitchen good luck, that place is worthless and I never go in there.