Anyone want a nice porsche? :)

SuBaruA

Those look like the cheapest subwoofers ever.

You my friend do not know subs then . MA Audio is one of the Hardest hitting most bad ass subs I have ever seen. I had 2 MA Audio 12's in a Camaro box being power by a MA Audio 1200Watt amp and i could litterly blow my fucking hatch open.

If you don;t belive the power of MA I can show u a car i helped design with some MA's in it

*EDIT*

Yes I'm Aware of JuggerNaughts and Jackhammers Both are nice but at 700$ for a jugger naught umm no. and jackhammer needing a Engine lift to move again negatory good budy.

"UNDERNEATH IS A PORSCHE LEMANS RACECAR CHASSIS WITH FULLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION CAPABLE OF SETTING THE CAR TO 50/50 WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION, CURRENTLY IT IS SET AT 40/60 TO RETAIN THE PORSCHE DRIVING DYNAMIC,"I bet it handles as well as a stock one.I've seen these V8 Porsche swaps for about 15 years I bet.They have them for 914,924,944 and obviously 911's still a goofey swap in my opinion.

I wonder what the weight distribution of that thing is? Probably somewhere in the "uncontrolable" range.

Just like any 911 with any power, ever period forever and eternity.

Btw, theres visible duct tape int he engine bay, you'd think for $50k they could clean that up a bit. Or maybe paint the roll cage so it doesn't rust.

800bhp in a 83 SC, what a stupid way to die.

I had high hopes before clicking on the link. Then I noticed:

1) the incredibly ghetto 1980's B&M air filter bent downward to fit...restricting airflow like no other.

2) the HORRIBLE rear panel fit and finish. Is there a straight line ANYWHERE?

3) The amount of header rust for 800miles

4) The rust on the roll bar

5) The Procomp tach, which matches perfectly with the other gauges

6) Infinite other ghetto touches.

It really is terrible in my mind. I wouldn't pay $25k for it. Underneath it's still a $11k 1983 911 with a rough body kit.

I had high hopes before clicking on the link. Then I noticed:

1) the incredibly ghetto 1980's B&M air filter bent downward to fit...restricting airflow like no other.

2) the HORRIBLE rear panel fit and finish. Is there a straight line ANYWHERE?

3) The amount of header rust for 800miles

4) The rust on the roll bar

5) The Procomp tach, which matches perfectly with the other gauges

6) Infinite other ghetto touches.

It really is terrible in my mind. I wouldn't pay $25k for it. Underneath it's still a $11k 1983 911 with a rough body kit.

totally agree with this. Outside car looks good. interior looks like some kid with a CRX slapped the stuff in. The engine looks like something i'd see at Pacemaker's in a rusted out GTO. Professionaly done my ass.

I agree, someone with more money than taste completely ruined that car. And as for the MA subs amps and anything else they make it is complete muddy dirty sounding junk. I sold it recently for the shop that I work at and stopped carrying the line because it sounds horible no matter how loud it is.