Dyno Day 2pm March 18th

thorne

If you wanna Dyno its 65$ for 3 pulls . I am going for sure just for some base numbers . I know some other members are going. Please do not come and threw cigerrete butts around or trash upt he place this is brians job and he made it clear to me over the phone in the past poeple have Messed things up But would love to have some poeple out

After Dynos we can all go bench race somewere :)

I would assume so if you wanna know for sure hit the website. I just kinda got hte ball rollin. I rember a day when Dyno brian posted here :( tis sad that day is gone :(

let me try some shit here

ARISE BRIAN

BRIAN ARISE!

/me Shakes staff agaist ground

Billy witch doctor.com mostly deal in chicken

Sweet I thought i would bump this up. Becareful out around there County likes to watch around brians shop. so don't come in open cutout a flying guys. And lets have some safe fun . You guys can laugh at my car making 50% more tq then hp almost hahahaha

BTW anyone wanna help me fab the rest of my cai I got piping .

hmm, I might show, wanna see what the cav puts down at 6psi lol.....

You should talk to me sometime... ill tell you all the secrets to making power from those 2.4's... as a matter of fact... youll see one later this year ;)