Saturday. 69 degrees

Buck531

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone goes over to Schottensteins now right down the road.

In your car domain account you have listed a HKS BOV on your STI as a performance mod. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sigh BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Whew BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my stomach!

How much BWAHAHAHAHA power did that get ya?

In your car domain account you have listed a HKS BOV on your STI as a performance mod. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sigh BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Whew BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my stomach!

How much BWAHAHAHAHA power did that get ya?

RIIICCEEE that added 1000011 billion hp at the Center diff

just a idea? could all the imports that are slower than 13s go over to the shot lot. and then all the cars 13 and quicker go to the hooters lot. just seems like the more people have in there car the less likley they are to die when they run into mine. any ideas? after i saw the thread about the corvette hit and run. kinda pissed me off and makes me not want to show up.

just a idea? could all the imports that are slower than 13s go over to the shot lot. and then all the cars 13 and quicker go to the hooters lot. just seems like the more people have in there car the less likley they are to die when they run into mine. any ideas? after i saw the thread about the corvette hit and run. kinda pissed me off and makes me not want to show up.

It's impossible to get rid of the ricers. They are as resilient as cockroaches, and, once any two cars capable of 120+ traps roll out of the parking lot together, they swarm after them like bees.

i know i just hate to see some idiot run into a car actually worth racing? thats part of the reason i go to the west ones. mostly fast cars, older muscle, and not as many kids choking the chicken stick trying a rwd drift. lol you know what i mean

yea but i dont drive it like some ive seen and if i was in it id respect the rules and go over to import and 13 sec and slower land. ita all about the rules. dude i wouldent even park my own eclipse next to my s10. might break. lol. no really ive seen a lot of the slower cars doing some stupid shit. and ive seen some fast cars do it too. but not evers as often.