Saturday. 69 degrees

Buck531

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1972 Maverick Grabber

No offence dude but, that thing has an ugly color.

whats that ?? if your talking about my maverick to each there own the color is in no way ugly not sure if you have seen it in person even at that i dont care what you think...i love it and what car have you got that will get more thumbs up and looks ?????http://www.fordmaverick.com/uploads/P11200010.JPGhttp://www.fordmaverick.com/uploads/P1150005.JPG same paint changes with the light

No offence taken you can't help being a punkAss DICK sucken ricer

i was there. good times. nice to meet some of you. i still cant believe it made it. i guess its ready. now its got a flat tore the tube out of one tire. oh well. at least its trying to hook on the street tires.

Yea i spotted you, and I was the one that walked up while you were talking to Mike... forgot to introduce myself lol.

Yea, anytime anyone shows up to meets and doesnt know anyone, feel free to come introduce yourself... ill be the toolbox leaning on the Volvo :burn:

42 for a high this coming sat so I'm hibernating again. I thought I saw a silver volvo out there just didnt put 2 and 2 together. I talked to you Mattsv8 for a little while, I'm a friend of Mark with the white v8 s10.

I pulled in about 10:10 and park away from everyone and sat untill Mike pulled in and parked. I was parked right next to him.