own3d...

Ef Love

I just want to know how or if you can get that marker off? Can we see some follow up pictures? Marc, did you do a google search on how to remove marker from your face?

Thanks

You must be one of those people that's only drank a handfull of times. Not saying that's bad, it just shows.

It washes right off, I'm sure Marc knows this. :p

I just want to know how or if you can get that marker off? Can we see some follow up pictures? Marc, did you do a google search on how to remove marker from your face?

Thanks

Being Italian has its perks ;)

I have only been shamed* once before. It was at a New Years Eve party a few years ago...long before I knew of such practices and rules. Sharpie comes right off with a little soap, warm water, and gentle scrubbing with a hand towel. I have participated in a good number of shamings...I know how to do it properly.

Take Joe for example...he was shamed properly; as in we followed the rules.

-Marc

*To actually be shamed, you have to meet the criteria. I did not, and was unjustly drawn on. It does not count as being shamed.

Clark and Brandon, you already know I did not participate in your shaming. To be perfectly honest, I tried to stop Meagon from doing it to you. She didnt listen.

Being Italian has its perks ;)

I have only been shamed* once before. It was at a New Years Eve party a few years ago...long before I knew of such practices and rules. Sharpie comes right off with a little soap, warm water, and gentle scrubbing with a hand towel. I have participated in a good number of shamings...I know how to do it properly.

-Marc

*To actually be shamed, you have to meet the criteria. I did not, and was unjustly drawn on. It does not count as being shamed.

Clark and Brandon, you already know I did not participate in your shaming. To be perfectly honest, I tried to stop Meagon from doing it to you. She didnt listen.

no words can save you. Its on. :)

nitrousbird joe "deserves" to never have a running car ever again unless its an import with a big wing.

Hey now, no one deserves that!! Well, maybe child molestors. And 1/2 of my automobiles run, and 1/2 of the non-running ones are due to expensive upgrades taking place. :)

Yeah, I didn't realize the no-shoe rule. My freaking forehead broke out the day after washing that shit off.....but it did come off easily. I'm just thankful no one colored in my ears.

not follow the rules should be we get to pwn them.. I thinking Woodin body kits and wings for there cars. and someone should be forced to drink some bong water.

if you anit safe with shoes off then you drive home wasted and hurt someone. the rule is to keep people safe.