Sales Represenative(s) Needed

Guest 1956chevytruck

Guest 1956chevytruck

Job Title:

Sales Representative

Job Description:

A Sales Representative demonstrates and sells products to customers at our retail and distribution location, trade shows and other events.

Typical work activities:

· Discussing car care needs and product capabilities with customers

· Consulting with and educating customers on proper car care techniques, solutions and proper product applications

· Demonstrating products

· Gaining and maintaining familiarity with the company’s products, business culture and competition

· Promoting the company and selling product through conventions, trade shows, and other events

Compensation:

Commission-Based

Personality Synopsis:

Common traits of successful Sales Representatives include the ability to articulate clearly, are creative, personable, and maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times. They often carry personality traits such as ambition, competitive spirit, and an optimistic attitude.

About Jax Wax Distribution Systems, LLC:

For over 16 years, Jax Wax Car Care products have been available only to and used by professionals in the automotive trade.

In that demanding environment where time is money - our products have earned the reputation of providing Excellent Results, while at the same time being Fast and Easy to use. Word of mouth regarding the quality results and ease of use with Jax Wax products quickly spread throughout central Ohio and beyond!

We market Jax Wax products through our network of Distributors, Resellers and direct to consumers.

Scott Ellis sellis@jaxwax.us

(614) 785-0117

http://www.jaxwax.us

Guest 1956chevytruck

Thanks ridenred27!

Great to hear from our fans out there!

Stop by our Retail Location sometime behind the Flint - you just won a Tee Shirt!!!!

- Scott

I use and sell them at our store.Every Lexus gets detailed with Jax Wax products.Great products,I just hate Steve voicemail,gets me everytime when I am in the middle of a busy day.

Horrible question, but I figure that I'll ask anyway: Since it's based solely on commission, would I be required to live in Columbus to take this job? I fit all of the stipulations that you listed as the personal synopsis, but I currently attend Ohio University down here in Athens.

Guest powers
Horrible question, but I figure that I'll ask anyway: Since it's based solely on commission, would I be required to live in Columbus to take this job? I fit all of the stipulations that you listed as the personal synopsis, but I currently attend Ohio University down here in Athens.

becasue they want someone who is close to their clients so that it is convenient to service their needs. Not convenient for you convenient for the customer. No one like to hire someone for a local job that lives 1-2 hours away. The chances that your location will be an issue at some point is high.