Indianapolis Racing forums?

Berto

damn sorry to hear about that. sell the thing. jump on OHPOC.com and trying and sell it there. ohiohondas.com, slowmotionmotorsports.com all those sites.

tell him to get a srt4 :)

First, I want to bring it up here and bait all the ricers into racing me for money.

Me (standing next to riced-out Prelude): "Hey, you want to race?"

Ricer in whatever riced out car: "Yo, what you got to race?"

Me: "Well, I'm standing next to this Prelude, and I bought it, so what you think about that?"

Ricer: "You want to race me in that?"

Me: "I doubt you're scared to race me in this Prelude."

Ricer: "Dude, let's do this - $100."

Me: "Sweet, we're racing for $100. Unfortunately for you, I'll be driving a twin turbo Z06 when we race."

Hilarity will ensue.

Sorry for the thread hijack, Berto. On topic, I talked with the only person I know in Indy that has any clue about the racing scene out there, and he mentioned indycarz.com, but warned that it was full of ricers. He also said that he'd ask around about better forums.

• 2 weeks later...
Berto,

Ryan Adkins (Radkins on RX7Club) lives in Indy. You met him at Revolution. He and IndyKid (Supra) are heavily into the racing scene. They post more kills and vids on RX7Club than anyone. Send Ryan a PM.

Radkins lives about 10 houses down from me, and Lee (supra) is about 15min away.

indy is full of high HP cars...

indyhp.com is the only way to go here, no bullshit