Indianapolis Racing forums?

Berto

Mike I've never been able to figure out what that smaller pic in your sig is..

That is a picture showing an enlarged secondary intake port with and the thinner "eyebrow" port above it. The band of metal in between the ports is known as a "bridge", which allows the rotors corner seal to glide over the ports without falling out into the port and destroying the motor. It is the only way to get more air into a rotary, after taking as much material as possible out of the stock port, without peripherally porting the rotor housing.

Or in simpler terms....

Stock port < Street port < Large Street port < Race Port < Half Bridge port (mine) < Full Bridge port (Steve's Deafening Smurfmobile) < Peripheral port (full race only motor)

May I have some candy, Brian?

I didn't move yet but i'll be comming back quite often but i still want to check out who has what cars up there.

After all, i will be adding a third mystery car to my car collection soon enough.

you don't have to go quite that fast, but its in the 150mph range we are alos talking far west side of c-bus to near east side of indy

Okay, gotcha. Because, if I'm not mistaken, it's 187 miles from Indy to CLB; thus, you'd need to average 187mph to, well, make it from there to here in an hour. I'd imagine that 187 mile figure is from epicenter to epicenter of the cities. So, yeah, far east side of Indy to far west side of CLB would be around 150 miles I would think.

As many state highway patrolman that frequent the I-70 corridor, I would never imagine being able to maintain anything close to 150mph the whole way and not get nailed.