Most you've ever eaten?

Buck531

Just wondering what you think the MOST you've ever eaten in one sitting.

I was at Smokey Bones tonight with the wifey. I orderd a full rack of Baby back ribs. I got through half and said to myself (holy shit I dunno if I can do this). Well, I did. Along with the fries and beans (wife didn't like the smell later on).

One other time I was at Mongolian BBQ. Probably the first or second time I was there. 5 Full bowls of junk. At the time, there was a dude who I guess ate 13 for the record at the store I guess.

After tonight. I really didn't even feel like moving. Ever been THAT full that you didn't really want to move?

Wolverine, Michigan, small resteraunt called "The Luberjack" (and its OK).

8 waffles an inch thick and 7-8" wide, 3 eggs, and a heap of hasbrowns, probably 2-3lbs. The great thing was, the menu was numbered, the biggest meal was #1, mine was like #12, and only cost about $5. I slept from there all the way to Lima.

Little dudes can eat more than big guys. I'm a big muther f'r and my little friends can out eat me. Most I ever ate was at Montgomery Inn, in Cinci. Had the king rack (rack and 1/2) after that I have about 4oz's of filet, but before all that I had 4 rolls, house salad and baked potato. I couldn't move.

My cousin ate a large Mariachi beef, big don italian and half a med pep pizza.

taco bell 7 beef supreme gordidas

chipotle burrito, burrito bowl and a bunck of chips

thurmans on thurman ave a thurman burger a big ass plate of frys and a pot of the good stuff (coffee)

georges coney island on w broad st. 14 loaded coney dogs in one setting.

6 sausage mcmuffins back to back

these feats are just the recent past when i use to do construction i had an unstopable hunger i was always hungry. my bigest problem is eating till i am full and an hour later needing to eat again, and still 160lbs

chipotle chicken burrito, black beans, rice, all the salsas minus hot, extra sour cream, cheese, bag of chips, 2 cups guacamole, and a large drink

i do this about once a week

Weak!

I think the most I ate in one sitting was 6.4 lbs of found when i worked at panera, it was a lot of different stuff.