Newb from Lima

Guest chpmnsws6

Guest chpmnsws6

Hey everyone! Originally from Springfield IL but am here in Lima Ohio for school.

i have an 00 t/a thats VERY lightly modded. there is NO car scene up here (minus the fart can only hondas/cavi's). Once the cars done, i'll have to bring it down. How is track prep? Do they do a test and tune/street night every weekend like Gateway does? Can't wait to see what this clunker can do. Last time i ran the 1/8th mile, it hit an 8.6 on street tires

Guest chpmnsws6
well, i guess your first post was in here, but i'm still wondering why the fuck you revived that thread...

whatever, welcome to the boards. we love giving newbs shit here, so be prepped

it said Lima.

haven't you noticed something yet? WHENEVER a person comes to a new board, they dig old posts up back from the dead ;)

Guest chpmnsws6
Its an Artice White WS6 but has not been around the school yet. With all the A-holes at the school, I'm slightly worried about the safety of the car.

Guest TGrant
Is it a 30th anniversary? If you dont live in the dorms I wouldnt be too worried about it being there just when you have class. Ive been there since June of 04 and I havent had any problems with anyone messing with my car.

Guest FrancesTheMute
Its an Artice White WS6 but has not been around the school yet. With all the A-holes at the school, I'm slightly worried about the safety of the car.

Yeah, Lima is full of pricks. Used to live there, never really felt safe. I moved back to Detroit :D Welcome to the board.

whats up im over in kenton...head over to lima every once in awhile.

Really? What's your name? I know a few people in Kenton, I prolly know you or at least someone else who does.

Guest chpmnsws6
Yeah, Lima is full of pricks. Used to live there, never really felt safe. I moved back to Detroit :D Welcome to the board.

That seems to be the general census about Lima on this board :(

Its an 00 and solid white. I'm not much for making the car look like what its not and people pay good money for the 99's.

• 3 weeks later...

how long you been in lima? Yea the car scene will get better here this summer. I plan on setting up a car show at BW's where I DJ at sometime this summer. If we are able to get the mall to work with us that is. I will let ya know if we do.

later,

jay

Guest chargedchevy
uh oh....not a cavi up in your town...could deff. show your t/a a run ....i ran a 13.2, so mine is deff. not your average cavalier with a fartcan as you say...and the 6 chevys ive owned have never,ever failed me