Dodge Caliber FTW? or gay PT cruiser you decide

thorne

One of the franchises we have at my employer is "Dodge". Our 1st Caliper arrived 2 weeks ago. I looked at it, sat in it, then drove it. Like Powers said - it's horrible! I wouldn't take one if it was given to me -

I actually liked the way it looked on the outside. Until I got up close and really looked at it and sat inside. I quickly changed my thoughts on it.

I think the Dodge NITRO looks much better but I didn't get to see the inside at the Autoshow..... :(

A SUV that I am very impressed with and would actually think about buying if it comes out is the Acura RDX....

http://www.acura.com/index.aspx?initPath=RDXPrototype_Explore_RDXPrototype_Gallery

at first, when I saw the press pictures, I thought it looked decent. Then I saw one at a gas station and basically realized it was the abused stepchild of the already retarded "5-door" genre of cars that have been in the market, i.e. Mazda 3-5, PT Loser, Ford Focus ZX5, Pontiac Vibe, etc. The Dodge Caliber is just DiamlerChrysler's feeble attempt to break into the "hip" culture, but I can already tell the trend is on its way out.

well the only good thing to come from it is the AWD and tranny. Dodge needs to get back to small RWD cars. get out of 4 doors.

it is ugly as hell, but I would take one if they gave it to me.

quoted for motherfuckin troof

But it'll never happen as long as Diamler runs half (basically all) the business

scary part is think about this. AWD Turbo charged 300hp I feel bad for that clutch :(

The SRT isn't AWD. Plus, why would you be afraid of that? EVO's and STi's have no problem with it.

Ive been driving Calibers and Jeep Compass's at work the last month and I like them more now then I originally did. They are VERY capable is bad weather. They can be pretty versitle and for the price they come with a lot of optins that other vehicles in the class don't.

I actually liked the way it looked on the outside. Until I got up close and really looked at it and sat inside. I quickly changed my thoughts on it.

I think the Dodge NITRO looks much better but I didn't get to see the inside at the Autoshow..... :(

A SUV that I am very impressed with and would actually think about buying if it comes out is the Acura RDX....

http://www.acura.com/index.aspx?initPath=RDXPrototype_Explore_RDXPrototype_Gallery

The RDX is in production, just not out yet.