Any one have any idea's for a store?

Johny Utah

Guest crx34
Bongs R Us?

No, seriously, plus one on the pizza shop. But add something different to it. Sell beer and ciggarettes too. Getting a case of beer and a pizza in the same delievery for the win.

+1, It also depends where you want the store to open. I would suggest campus area.

why not do something like purchase a franchise? something like subway, where people already like it, just purchase a store and make bank off it

as for pizza place, it sounds like a good idea, but when i want pizza, it always seems theres WAY too many choices, so i just stick to one or 2 places i know i like. lately though, while im at work ive been going to Anges, and damn, its awesome. thats where we're going to lunch today

Guest MissTypeS
Uhh, no offense meant of course, but do you have the slightest idea of how to run a store or is this just something you'd hypothetically like to do someday? Just wondering.

I will be able to run it defiantly. I just want to figure out what would work.

defiantly? thats the way to do it right there! rage against the capitalist machine! damn the man, fight the power! i refuse to bend to your oppressive money-grubbing ideals!!!!!

*ahem*, so, anyways. i second the idea of a franchise. sure, you pay a little more in startup because of franchise fees, but, you are much more likely to be successful due to the support of the main entity and the name brand (read:advertising) that you dont have to pay for yourself.

Tim Hortons. Wish I would have had the foresight to put one where one is going up, right here on Polaris Parkway near the 71 exchange.

Were you here when Wendys was the ONLY thing out there? I remember seeing that saying to myself "why the FUCK would anyone put anything out here!" doh.

Were you here when Wendys was the ONLY thing out there? I remember seeing that saying to myself "why the FUCK would anyone put anything out here!" doh.
I remember thinking the same thing about that mom and pop BP gas station pre easton days on morse road, then easton was created and I thought dude would make a killing with that location but the corperate BP station that went next door killed all that noise. small buisness<Big buisness in that case and that sucked.