Anybody know anything about this GT?

Guest No_Speed4_You

Guest Removed
I seen that the other day, No i don't know the car, But count the valve cover bolts on the valve covers, so you know if it has the upgraded heads or not.. Im sure some one will chime in on the PI head deal..If it done have the PI heads on it, IMO i wouldnt buy it!! should be 11 or 13 bolt but i dont remember which is which..lol

Guest Removed
automotive consultants = You will end up unhappy in the long run. EVERY person I know has ended up less than pleased ether the day after or a little bit after

Ive heard this as well! :confused:

I seen that the other day, No i don't know the car, But count the valve cover bolts on the valve covers, so you know if it has the upgraded heads or not.. Im sure some one will chime in on the PI head deal..If it done have the PI heads on it, IMO i wouldnt buy it!! should be 11 or 13 bolt but i dont remember which is which..lol

the bolts wont tell you if its had a headswap, the only thing they tell you is what kind of block it is 11 bolt is romeo , 13 is winsor. i believe that the pi heads are all aluminum were the non pi heads that came off mine were cast. from experience i'd leave the 98's alone go for a 99+ you'll be alot better off.

Guest No_Speed4_You
Well car fax came back mostly clean on this car, only one minor accident in franklin county. There's no price listed, what is a fair price for this car? It has 53,000 miles.

which car are you looking at? I wouldn't buy a pre-99 car, and I definately would laugh in their face if they were asking over $9999 for the 98's.

I've been at Automotive consultants before with a friend, and they were dicks to us, so we turned around and walked out.

What's wrong with Arena?

IMO their just as bad I've driven acouple car from them in the past and their were pieces of shit. They ask way too much for their cars and are assholes to boot. It's a good place to go and look what they have from time to time but thats about it.

Plus I had an issue w/ a car that was on their lot quite a few years ago......I don't wanna get into it for it's a long story. But I'll put it this way they sold a car that wasn't theirs and taken from me by a third party.

Oh and don't go to the used car dealer two doors down from them as well!!!

I wouldn't say stay away from 96-98's......Stock for stock, yes they are down on power. But you can pick these cars up pretty cheap and do the HS ( which can be pretty inexpensive) and they'll put out more power than a 99-04.

Don't dog these cars.....they alot of them that'll surprise you.

Just look at ar1grdpounder's car......I'm sure he knows acouple of other's too.

Another way to see if the car has PI heads is if the oil filler neck is on the passenger side comparerd to the driver side which the 98s have ...

Also there are tons of things you can do with the 96-98s but its all about how much money you wanna spend they are still fun cars...