Two cars for sale

ChevyMan1972

Columbus Racing,

I am posting this for my father because he is out on the road with NHRA. We have to cars that are for sale and need to move quickly. My dad has been building lightly wrecked cars for almost 30 years, and does a good job doing it. Both of these cars have had some damage and I will explain them in there discription.

1st off a 1995 Chevy Astro Conversion Van. This is a nice low milage van wich was bought with just a tick over 60k miles on it. It is fully loaded with a raised roof and leather interior. White in color aftermarket aluminum rims and decent set of tires on it. Its got the motorized back seat the turns into a bed and 4 other caption's chairs with running lights inside the upper level. This truck has a clean title. $4500.00

2nd is a 1996 Chevy S10 extended cab with 3rd door. This also is truly a nice work truck or something for a teen getting there permit. Its a 2.2 ltr 5speed just over 120k miles on it. This is a salvage title and a little more about it when he rebuilt it, had light dammage in the front, new fenders, coresupport, hood, headlights, grill, bumper, lower valance, and a windshield. My dad has put about 50k miles on it when he rebuilt it and has had no problems what so ever. Its got 2" bel-tech lowered spindles and 3" blocks in the back, sits and rides nice for a lowered truck. Also has a set of new tires on it 2 months ago. $2500.00

I will try and have some pictures up or sent to whom ever requests them. If interested in these cars just shoot me a pm for more information, we are located in New Albany so its not that far from most of the people on here....

Thanks for the space!

Daniel Weaver

I can vouch for Jim Weaver's high quality work and craftmanship. I had the pleasure of working with him at Speer for a couple years. Besides being a hell of a good guy to work with, he takes alot of pride in his work.