bitchs with hondas (roach)

1-fast-dsm

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid is absolutely clueless. He represents the new breed of ricers that is renown for buying semi-quick cars. Having put no actual work into the direction of the car, this sect of would-be street racers assumes that, since compared to the previous race car (known as "Moms Camry") their current acquisition is quite stout, it must indeed be the fastest car in the tri state area.

Little does this choad know that his car isn’t even fast when compared to the CDSMs fastest times list, let alone CRs.

PS. Perhaps you should fix your high temp RTV O2 housing gasket before you call out cars much faster than yourself.

Guest Removed

Josh, stop pming me telling me your shit's not right! that car run's just fine! do you forget who lives just a few door's down?

stop being a bitch! and race!

Guest Removed

Last night we all meet up ! Had some major fun...I think josh's dsm is going too be a roll race car..He has no traction under 50mph, even above that , it's not that great!

And we lined up the monte and mustang...just to see what would happen!

Guest Removed

needs a better intake, and driver....and a better shift kit...and not to mention it needs a fuel system bad! :(

but it had Roger scared.."it's a 400 crank"...my ass..

Guest Removed
a steve should invest in nos cause that monte need some more get up and go.... it's only $379 for a kit.. cause that car kinda bogs down on the top end..

YOU NEED some slick's!

Guest Removed
it is the same as the stang 5 lug..i'll be damn....just call me....looks like jegs has them in stock in delaware... we could pick them up, if needed..junk yard steel wheel's will do the job too.

Guest Removed
you dont have to go with the EXACT stock tire size! DUH ricers are supposed to know they can fit 215s on the wheels they have 205s on....

THATS WHY IM PUTTING SLICK'S ON IT!....M&H 23x8.5x15 on centerline storm wheel's... they just left to go pick them up... :burn: