bitchs with hondas (roach)

1-fast-dsm

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nitrous not NOS. Nos is a kit made Holley. Just a little info for you.

It's actually Dinitrogen monoxide, a compound molecule made up of two nitrogen atoms bonded to a single oxygen atom most commonly derived from ammonium nitrate.

If you're gonna nitpick and be annoying about it, make sure you go balls to the wall.

Guest Removed
It's actually Dinitrogen monoxide, a compound molecule made up of two nitrogen atoms bonded to a single oxygen atom most commonly derived from ammonium nitrate.

If you're gonna nitpick and be annoying about it, make sure you go balls to the wall.

FTW! 1500 cool points for spelling it..lol i was thinking it and could not type it! :o

Fair enough man. I just hate people saying NOS, when that isn't its correct name. I bet he wouldn't even know about it or what it does except for the fact that he saw it on Fast and the Furious. But oh well.

Guest Removed
Fair enough man. I just hate people saying NOS, when that isn't its correct name. I bet he wouldn't even know about it or what it does except for the fact that he saw it on Fast and the Furious. But oh well.

Here is where your wrong again, Josh has bought several NOS kit's off of me.

So how much do you wanna bet , that he doesnt know nothing about it! :p

Guest oneslowford
Here is where your wrong again, Josh has bought several NOS kit's off of me.

So how much do you wanna bet , that he doesnt know nothing about it!

Well since you just stated that he probably wont bet you anything.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. Every time I talk to a ricer about their hack job Honda and I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, they always screw it up for themselves by saying "Yeah, man, I'm planning to put NOS and a turbo on there as soon as I work at circuit city long enough". no offense to circuit city employees, i just notice that every kid that works in the car audio dept. drives a completely riced civic.

Guest oneslowford
Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. Every time I talk to a ricer about their hack job Honda and I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, they always screw it up for themselves by saying "Yeah, man, I'm planning to put NOS and a turbo on there as soon as I work at circuit city long enough". no offense to circuit city employees, i just notice that every kid that works in the car audio dept. drives a completely riced civic.

Well the little ricers think that they can beat anybody with that to. But they have one thing a four cylinder motor with no balls thats why I am getting a V-8. :D

Guest Removed

totally agree! but josh does not fall in this catagory. he get's on a lot of forum's and act's like a total dumbass...I think it's his way of sandbagging :confused: it's easyer to type NOS, cause those are the system's We use the most, and im sure he cant spell nitrous! :o

Whoa whoa whoa, let me get this straight. This guy is making fun of another honda owner for not wanting to rerace him from a dig. Then he then bitches out when Tilley says he will race him in his honda, he says that Tilley has to race his dsm. Well how about his dsm runs tilleys zo6 if thats the way things are allowed to be played here. Then Rob calls him out and the dsm guy bitches out. Now we are talking about nitrous kits?

Is the story right so far cause I wanna know who is racing who here cause I am lost...

Whoa whoa whoa, let me get this straight. This guy is making fun of another honda owner for not wanting to rerace him from a dig. Then he then bitches out when Tilley says he will race him in his honda, he says that Tilley has to race his dsm. Well how about his dsm runs tilleys zo6 if thats the way things are allowed to be played here. Then Rob calls him out and the dsm guy bitches out. Now we are talking about nitrous kits?

Is the story right so far cause I wanna know who is racing who here cause I am lost...

You're right on track. Dave derailed this thread, and I just sent another train along to wreck it further.

Guest Removed

He ran me last week, he had to traction on 10psi! :burn:

am i the only honda owner that will admit my car is slow as the little old ladies in the motorized wheelchairs in walamrt.....oh well its all i can afford :)

oh yeah. my accord's slow too. but i like driving it, 30+ mpg. my parents chose it, not me.

Guest Removed
am i the only honda owner that will admit my car is slow as the little old ladies in the motorized wheelchairs in walamrt.....oh well its all i can afford :)

You dont understand! Roach is so damn fast , you have to make a appointment to roll race him! :rolleyes:

You dont understand! Roach is so damn fast , you have to make a appointment to roll race him!

When you speek of roach are you talking about the kid with the beat to hell faded gray hatch with the muffler mounted sideways. If so I will race him in my daily. Its just a cavy. :cool: Or maybe 1fastdsm can take a shot at the WS6 if he would like. How does a 40 roll for $20 sound.

Guest Removed
When you speek of roach are you talking about the kid with the beat to hell faded gray hatch with the muffler mounted sideways. If so I will race him in my daily. Its just a cavy. :cool: Or maybe 1fastdsm can take a shot at the WS6 if he would like. How does a 40 roll for $20 sound.

Yep thats roach! As far as 1fastdsm, youd have to ask him!